Pages

Friday, 7 October 2016

#534 Shadow


Post #534

My lingerie set today comes from DE Designs, and as always comes in a large range of colours, each with a hud allowing you to control the colours of the bow and buckle - you can also remove the bows if you wish.  The texture works so well with Doc Eldritch's rich palette, and altogether this is a very classy little lingerie set.

My necklace and earrings are from Cae for FaMESHed, and my eyeshadow is from La Boheme for We Love Roleplay. This palette along with other eye and lip makeup and eyes are just 50L per 10 item hud, so fantastic value.

Post #534



Credits:

Body
Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica   
Hair:  Exile Full of Grace, reds
Applier:  Pink Fuel Liya
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Serene Eyes, pack 2 - available at Cosmopolitan

Cosmetics
Eye Shadow:  La Boheme Gia Set 2 - available at We Love Roleplay
Manicure & Pedicure:  DaneMarkZ Nebula

Clothing
Bikini - DE Designs Candice

Accessories
Necklace:  Cae Stellar - available at  FaMESHed
Earrings:  Cae Stellar - available at  FaMESHed

Other stuff:
Poses in furniture - What Next Vintage Dressing Screen - but hands and arms moved with Animare:  
Lighting:  Lumipro Lighting System 

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc
Animare

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment