Wednesday 30 October 2013

The Laziest Witch

I try to live instinctively. And I guess I've always enjoyed living in a fantasy world, daydreaming" - James Duval 

Lazy Off-Duty Witch


Lazy Off-Duty Witch

There is really no excuse for it but what can I do.  At Halloween I think I am supposed to go round doing witchy things but I don't know what things witches do, and I hate those outfits with the pointy hats, so I am just going to hang around here in my comfortable Sn@tch autfit (new items out this week btw) and have a snooze - thankfully Kuro in Motion created the perfect props including soft plump pillows which are really comfortable to ...................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Credits:

Skin:  WOW- AmyLee Sunkissed
Hair: Alice Project  - Delilah, bloody black
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido, hard
Hands:  SLink - Casual
Feet: - SLink - Natural

Eyelashes:   Maxi Gossamer - Wild Full Thick
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Double Wing
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave – Halloween 2

Top:  Sn@tch Corset Crop Top
Pants:  Sn@tch Sacred Brocade Jeans

Prop:  Kuro in Motion - Daydreaming Witch & Sleepy Witch
Backdrop:  KaTink 



No comments:

Post a Comment