Friday 22 November 2013

Arachnophobes Walk Away NOW!

“Seeing a spider is nothing. It becomes a problem when it disappears.” -  Unknown


Arachnophobes Look Away!



Arachnophobes Look Away!

I love the cart sale at The Wash, and spend many an hour wandering round the carts deciding what to treat myself to - I rarely buy something right away, but I made an exception this time. 

Almost as soon as I landed at the Black Event, which runs till December 4, I saw this "spider pet".  I LOVE spiders (I hate it when anyone kills one - or any creature for that matter, but I am a vegetarian) so had to buy it (10L!) and rush back home to try it on.  Even better than a pet spider is a pet spider with 5 texture changes!  

I decided to display my new pet along with the great new hair from MINA which I picked up at the new round of My Attic at The Deck.  It comes with an exceptionally well made texture change beanie with 5 different designs via HUD

Credits:

Skin:  WOW Skins:. AmyLee Tan 04
Hair:  MINA Hair at The Deck - Carlijn
Eyes:  IKON Perspective Eyes - Storm

Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
"Pet":  *bf* at The Wash Black Event Erebus Herzog Widow Pet

Backdrop:  KaTink 

No comments:

Post a Comment