Thursday 5 December 2013

I love a happy headband!

When I was 17 I made these headbands, and I would sell them to stores. I would sew in these flowers with fishing line. I'd match them with everything, like with my sweater and eyeliner" -  Kim Kardashian

Headbands



Headbands


I love these Christmas light headbands from FBD, so decided to show you them all - they are from a gacha at the FBD store - 40L each play (mod/trans) or you can buy the fatpack for 299L (copy/mod) - which I think is a great idea, I wish more places gave that option.  I have given a link to the store in the credits below, or you can buy the fatpacks on marketplace here

Headbands


There are two sets of headbands, one with just the lights, and another with the lights plus antlers - I wanted to show you them all but Zsa wanted to go and listen to some blues and rebelled, showing how she felt in the photo above.

She had a point as I have spent ages on this small post, redoing the shoot 3 times (and that included changing the colour of the earrings 3 times too - I love texture change stuff but sometimes I do create more work for myself!).  So after that and playing with effects, we were both pretty cross-eyed, so I gave in, so there is just one antler shot, and Zsa got to listen to the blues.

These headbands are really cute, Zsa will probably wear some of these all over the holiday season - but don't tell her that or she might fear another long shoot and end up cross-eyed again! 


Credits:

Skin:  WOW Skins. Cherry Tan 02 CL
Hair:  Truth Rocky
Eyes:  IKON Spectral Eyes
 Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick

Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Solitaire Heart -
Headband: Firebird Designs Xmas lights headband and Xmas lights headband antlers



No comments:

Post a Comment