Tools, Gadgets and Mugshots
I am a real geek when it comes to gadgets and tools in all lives, so this meme is right up my street. I am showing a screenshot of my setup when blogging – I don’t leave these huds on normally, instead they are replaced by texture change huds if my current outfit has them.
Anyway, on to my tools:
Anyway, on to my tools:
- PoseAnywhere – I think I found out about this from a Strawberry Singh youtube tutorial, and it is one of the best things ever. From what I have read on other blogs, I use it quite differently to most people in that I have a HUD for every pose maker that I use, plus other “special” huds, for example headshots, foot shots, jewellery shots etc. I tend to remember poses by the maker so find this works best for me. I have a folder full of huds, but really well organized (I can’t say that about any other folders in my inventory!) so there is rarely an issue finding anything
- AnyPose Expression –. This was one of the first huds I was recommended when I first started blogging, and I couldn’t blog without it. I particularly enjoy making ZsaZsa cross-eyed when things aren't going right with a blog, and it is all her fault - which of course it always is!
- Animare Pose & Animation System I am quite new to this, but have already found it invaluable for moving hands that are getting eaten by outfits or hair..
- CTS Wardrobe - This is truly one of the best L$699 I have spent. Again I appear to use it differently to most as I never actually have the hud on, use rlv, or use the inworld wardrobe. I do it all from my wardrobe web page, which is open constantly. My mugshot – er, I mean screenshot - of my current Wardrobe page is below. I initially started putting outfits in it, but somewhere along the way it turned into a place to catalogue my backdrops, hair, eyes and skins – and I can't imagine how I would blog without it. I am constantly flipping over to it when putting together a blog post, to help me find the right eyes, hair, skin etc. This shot is from this morning when I had been adding some eyes and some skins I picked up yesterday in the League sale. I have 3367 items in my Wardrobe at the moment, and add new stuff as it comes in.
- PhotoTools - I use this all the time to play with windlights, change settings quickly.
- My UI - I use Firestorm, and have my buttons organised according to how I use them, on the left and right - I rarely use the bottom buttons so should really get rid of them to save screen space
You will find
original meme and instructions here.
I am off to learn more about MystiTool as mentioned by Berry ,
and see if it is another gadget I will enjoy playing with :). Berry