Tuesday 1 March 2016

#464 of Shooting Stars and Sunflowers


Post #463

After a couple of posts using backdrops, today I am thankfully back "on location".  I love exploring new places for shoots but it took me ages to find somewhere I was happy wtih - but as soon as I saw these cheerful sunflowers at the Shooting Stars sim, I knew this was it. 

Today I am sharing one of 7 Deadly Skin's gorgeous new fresh skins which is available now at Designer Circle, and a lovely new "do" which is by Amacci for Tres Chic - I am such a fan of updo's and this one is versatile enough to wear with a lot more than just formal outfits.  My jewellery is from Indulge Temptation, which also comes with a range of colours available via hud.

Post #463

My pretty dress is from Lavian & Co, and comes with a texture change hud, as do my gorgeous strappy sandals from K C Couture. I love the huds from both designers as there are so many faces you can change independently making it easy to find the colours you want.

Post #464

Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body
Maitreya Lara
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Julya Pineapple - available at Designer Circle
Amacci Hair - Kendra - available at Tres Chic
IKON Promise Eyes - Clarity 

Cosmetics
Encore Maitreya Nail Appliers - Set 17

Clothing
Lavian - AW1516 - Essentials You're The Inspiration
KC Couture Jane Heels

Accessories
Indulge Temptation - Majestique necklace & earrings, Hud 5

Poses
Nantra Pics 2 & 3 Chelsea, Pic 1 Heaven Sent

Location
Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).


No comments:

Post a Comment