Thursday 3 March 2016

#466 Here's looking at you, ZsaZsa



Post #456

Now I am using a good pc, one of my favourite things to do is search for locations to take my blog pics, and I really liked this Casablanca styled sim.  I will definitely be back for more pics as Zsa spotted a few great photo opportunities here.

Post #456


I am a little late with this release due to my unexpected hospitalisation, but here it is, and well worth the wait.  I love all Doc Eldritch's work but this dress is definitely one of my favourites.  It comes in a selection of beautifully rich deep colours, which can as always be bought separately or in a hud controlled fat pack - but Doc's fatpacks are so reasonably priced, I say, don't think twice, get the fat pack!  It is compatible with Belleza (all 3 bods), Slink (2 bods) and Maitreya and also comes with a fitmesh version for classic avvie.

My heels are so hot off the press they burned my toes a little.  They from KC Couture and are truly fabulous and of course as always come with their fantastic texture change hud.  They are compatible with more mesh bodies than you can shake a stick at - I have no idea how Klari does it.


Post #466



Credits:


If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body

Maitreya Lara
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Izadora v6 taupe
enVOGUE Isabella - Diversity Hud

Cosmetics
Encore Maitreya Nail Appliers - Set 16 

Clothing
DE Designs - Taylor 
KC Couture - Excite heels

Accessories
Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Matinee Shimmer

Poses
Nantra KK

Location
Pelican Point

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment