Thursday 19 May 2016

#491 Life is a mirror


...and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it - Ernest Holmes 

Post # 491

My top and capris are both from DE Designs, and available now at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair.  They fit like a dream on my Lara, and are great for lazy ZZ because with the click of a hud button you can switch between having the tank showing, or if you feel a bit more daring, leaving it off.  Although sold separately, the top and capris are an absolute perfect match.  Both come in an array of colours, and as always can be bought separately or in an extremely good value fat pack.

The pose in this first pic are for the Pose Hop event, which this month has the theme of Celebration.  The poses are on sale at the designer's mainstores, and you can find out more about the event here. The pose actually comes from a set for brides, but I played a little to make one work for me in this non-bridal post.  The pose below is from a set by Purple Poses.

Post # 491

All decor items behind me are all from Circa. I loved the frames so much I couldn't choose just one so I stuck em all up, and made a little bar area at home.  There are lots of other bits and bobs in the set and they are are all available at Swank.


Credits:

Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica
Applier:  WoW Skins Mimi, bronze
Hair: Rezology Deuce
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Ardent eyes, nature pack - available at Cosmopolitan
Manicure & Pedicure:  DaneMarkZ Nebula 
Pants:  DE Design Nina Capri availabe at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Top:  DE Design Escape Top - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Necklace:  YS&YS Ever Anchor
Earrings:  YS&YS Ever Anchor
Shoes:  Glamistry Echium
Poses:  Indigo - Bridal for Pose Hop, Pic 2 Purple Poses - Rebeca
Home Decor:   Circa Cafe Volo for  Swank

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo studio

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I wwill neither wear it or blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh body parts, and often classic avatar standing sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment