Wednesday 7 September 2016

#528 Route 66


Post #528


Doc Eldritch of DE Designs has released a new pair of leather pants for We Love Roleplay - in my opinion Doc's leathers are some of the greatest in sl, and these are my opinion the best he has ever done.   The texturing is superb and I particularly love the lace detail on the front - both lace and hardware can be changed via hud.  You can choose from 6 colours which include huds to change the laces and hardware, and during We Love Roleplay there is a 25% discount.

Post #528

 I have teamed the pants with a cami/corset from Just Because - it is one of Annie Melson's older releases but still works really well. You have a choice of leather or lace and you can wear the corset alone if you feel daring!

Post #528


 My shoes are brand new from Essenz - two colours were available for the Monthly Midnight Madness event at the weekend.  They are no longer available but the full release is, and I am showing you one of the colours from Hud 1.  

My lip applier is, as far as I am aware, Aina of Indulge Temptation's first foray into make-up/appliers, and comes in 3 different palettes plus a free gift at the new-to-me event, Beauty Me.  I certainly hope Aina does more make-up!  My jewelry from Meva is a firm favourite when i want something bold.

Post #528



Credits:

Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica   
Applier:  Pink Fuel Morgana
Hair:  Tukinowaguma - available at  The Crossroads
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Eyes 
Lips:  Indulge Temptation - Kayshla's Kisses HUD 3 - available at Be Beauty
Manicure & Pedicure:  Alaskametro Classics/Gold
Pants:  DE Designs - Nefarious - available at We Love Roleplay
Top:  Just Because CamiCorset Combo - Leather 
Necklace: Meva Spheres on Spheres
Earrings:  Meva Spheres on Spheres
Bracelet/Bangle:  Meva Spheres on Spheres
Shoes:  Essenz - Ghana - for Monthly Midnight Madness
Poses:  Nantra - close ups Don't Stand so close to me, others It's My Party
Location:  Hide & Seek 

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment