Thursday 25 October 2018

Alone

Alone


Alone

My mood in real life has been pretty dark recently, just real life stuff I won't bore you with.  Anyway, although I am one of the rare breed who is not a Halloween fan, when I saw this set from Reina Photography it fit my mood so well that I thought I would build this post round it.

Not that it is only good for Halloween, this set would work anytime you wanted something a bit dark.  It comes with everything you see, including Pose, and also a sky Backdrop which I didn't use.

However, even better is that this set, plus 10 other quality treats, are available absolutely free at the Reina Photography Trick or Treat event!  I have seen the sim, it looks amazing, and the prizes are totally worth winning.  Take a look at them all on the blog post Trick or Treat.


Spikes

Oh my goodness, this hair from Cruella Pennell of Adoness is just perfection. Although I gravitate towards vintage, classy, formal, casual, preppy styling, I do have quite a strong inner goth/punk (it's an age thing I think), so whenever Cruella comes up with something new it always inspires and challenges me, which I love.  She has really outdone herself with this one, the spikiness is so well done, and having the actual hair as a base rather than a shaved base really adds another dimension.


Zsa is wearing:

Body:   Maitreya – Lara
Head:   Catwa - Catya
Skin: Pink Fuel - Sora- Alabaster
Hair:  Adoness - Ares
Eyes:  Avi-Glam – Reverie
Eyeshadow:  Veechi - Arcane Liner
Lipstick:  Alaskametro - Black Magic Palette
Pants:  Neve - Bootglegger
Jacket:  Neve - Prohibit
Jewelery:  Cae Designs - Skull Set
Pose:  Reina Photography – SF0019


No comments:

Post a Comment