Saturday 1 June 2013

Hello World!

I have been thinking of blogging for ages, but spurred on by winning the Baby Monkey spring photo contest, I decided to do something about it, so here I am!

I have to be honest, I have had a serious SL inventory problem for ages, having no real clue what the (takes a deep breath) 75k + items (yes, really!) were.  And on the day I inexplicably found myself wearing almost my entire inventory, pictured below, I realised I needed to get a grip before I drowned in my inventory.  After much pulling out of hair (IRL not SL)
, I have managed to get it down to a (slightly) more respectable 41k+




So, here I am, taking my first tentative steps at blogging, not expecting anyone to actually read my ramblings, but hoping that doing this will help me further streamline my inventory.






No comments:

Post a Comment