Monday 3 June 2013

Monkeying Around



Sorry, I even made myself groan with that title :).   I just thought I would share the photo that I won the Baby Monkey Spring Photo Contest with, as that is what spurred me on to starting a blog.

If you don't know Baby Monkey, take a visit, there are four lines of lucky chairs (footwear, mesh fashions, men, and group only footwear), and take a look at the group gift board - as you will see, Pixie is incredibly generous with group gifts.  

The group does cost 250L to join but is absolutely worth it when you see all the goodies you get.  If you don't want to spend the 250, there will be a "free join" weekend in about five weeks time, but the current group gifts will be cleared before that, so if you want them, you will need to join now.

ZZ is wearing:

Dress:  Savannah Violet Stripes - Baby Monkey 

Hair:  Amanda Blood - Truth 

Shoes:  Ultimate Roxie - Baby Monkey

Skin:  Chloe Tan - Belleza



No comments:

Post a Comment