Wednesday 26 June 2013

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye



"Never bend your head.  Always hold it high.  Look the world straight in the eye"
Helen Keller


I will be honest, I am pretty loyal to designers whose work I love, particularly when it comes to body parts - though part of it is also that I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to changing those parts of my look which make me "me".  That is another reason for doing this blog, to push me outside that comfort zone of my "usual" look body-wise.

Since discovering Ikon I have worn his eyes and no other.  However, as a huge fan of Candace Hudson's clothing for a long time, I have ventured to try out her eyes, and I am glad I did, because these eyes are seriously beautiful.  Here I am showing 11 colours from the line, and I can guarantee that a lot of these will be appearing in many blog posts from now on.  I cant choose a favourite (I am a Libran, it is cruel to even ask me to make a decision!), but the tortoises, the greens and the wine are definitely up there.

Blue Violet

Dark Grey/Green


Dark Tortoise


Darkest Blue/Grey


Darkest Grey/Green


Light Blue/Grey


Light Grey


Light Grey/Green


Light Tortoise


Medium Blue/Grey


Wine Dust




Each eye pack comes with system eyes in both smaller and larger irises (here I am wearing the larger), and additional a set of sculpt eyes with a one script resizer, which is great for petites/furries.  Also included is an additional alpha layer.


ZZ is Wearing:

Skin:  Belleza - Shyla Tan 0
Hair:  Elikatira - Lasting, Red 08
Eyes:  Hudson's, as above
Eyelashes: Redgrave, 6 Natural



No comments:

Post a Comment