Thursday 11 July 2013

For Squinternet Larnia of Donna Flora, Part 2




Following on from my previous post about Donna Flora, I popped back to pick up another of her lovely creations.  I have gone for another mesh dress though it was a difficult choice as I really had my eye on some of her gorgeous flexible creations too.  

What I love particularly on this dress is the perfect sweetheart neckline, which gives a really feminine silhouette.


Donna Flora 2


The gorgeous jewellery set I am wearing is part of Maxi Gossamer's goodies at the current round of FaMESHed.  As with most of Maxi's jewellery, it has multiple colour change options for the beads, and silver and gold for the metal.

To read more about Squinternet, and the reason for the fund-raising event which will begin on July 25th. please make sure to check out LoveDonnaFlora


Credits:

Dress:  Donna Flora - Adel, wine
Shoes:  Redgrave - Nikki
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Aphrodites Dream set

Skin:  Belleza – Shyla Tan 3
Eyeliner:  Izzies – Cat Eyeliner 2
Hair:  Analog Dog - Tantrum, heat
Eyes:  Hudson's – Head On - Darkest Grey/Green
Eyelashes: Redgrave - 38, classy
Hands:  SLink - Elegant
Nail Appliers:  Orc Inc - Rich Darks

Poses:  Abranimations



No comments:

Post a Comment