Saturday 20 July 2013

Twisted Color Challenge Week 30 - Sweet Light

“I can have peace of mind only when I forgive rather than judge” -  Gerald Jampolsky



Our swatch this week: "Sweet Light"




TCC Week 30

The bodice on this dress matches the mauve pretty well (even if it doesn't look like it does!) and the yellow is picked up in the skirt.

TCC Week 30


I love updos, and finding new (to me) designers, so when I found this hairstyle from ISON at the Hair Fair, I snapped it up, and am sure it will become one of my staples. There is a good selection in the colour pack too, which I really like.  

TCC Week 30




Credits:

Dress:  Wertina at the Outlet Sales Room - Violet Dotty Dress
Shoes:  GOS - Lauren d'Orsay, jewel collection
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Keshi Pearl silver, earrings and necklace, Summertime Easy Living, bracelet, small

Skin:  Belleza – Ava, tan TLC 2
Hair:  ISON at the Hair Fair - Leighton, red tones
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise - Imperial Purple
Eyelashes: Redgrave - 6, natural
Hands:  SLink - Casual
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave - Purple
Eyeliner:  KoKoLoReS - BP - Eyeliner Collection 02-03

Poses:  KaTink - Chic & Allison
Backdrop:  KaTink - AlongTheEdge



No comments:

Post a Comment