When I saw Berry's latest meme I almost jumped for joy. I have a bit of an obsession with inventory size, so much so that when I meet someone new I have to fight the urge to say: "Hi, pleased to meet you - how big is your inventory?". You think I am joking, right? I'm not. I have been in a state of utter disbelief since finding out one of my friends has only 5k in her inventory, and she is older than me! Hearing of someone who has an inventory bigger than mine makes me feel so much better - thanks Berry!
About six months ago, I was traumatised when logging in to find that I appeared to be naked except for wearing the contents of my objects folder, as demonstrated in the pic above. I didn't even know I HAD a white horse, have no clue what the tyre type pool thingie is, and as for the rest of it, I am not even going to try to guess.
This traumatic event meant I took action, my inventory was at 78k at that time and over the next month with regular glances back at this pic to assure myself this reduction was a necessary evil, I whittled it down to just over 40k. Being someone who finds it hard to delete anything, I did a lot of archiving at first, but that was taking forever, so I started hitting the delete button.
After I got over the initial shock of actually deleting something, I found it strangely liberating, and haven't yet had any "deleters regret"....but when I got to 40k I did have quite a few moments of "only 40k?? I have nothing to wear" panic.
However, since starting blogging my number has started to creep up again...
- What is your current inventory number? – 48,845 (but then again, I am in a hair shop so in five minutes, who knows!)
- If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? – I am with Berry on this one, the hair folder is indeed a "thing" and that is what I would keep.
- What is the last thing you purchased? – Meadow grass with white & red iris for my new garden - I probably have some in my archived home boxes but I can't find it. At the time of archiving I was living in a furnished apt and had no intention of ever having a "proper" house again - so I didn't make much effort to make sure that I could find home stuff should I ever need it again, as I didn't think I would. I am fighting the urge to shout "you should've left it at 78k, THEN you would not have had to buy new grass!"
- Which item do you wear most often? – Belleza skin & Redgrave eyelashes
- When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? Absolutely none - I hang my head in shame at having such a boring inventory!
If you want to join in with this meme, here is the link: