Thursday 5 September 2013

From the dark recesses of ZsaZsa's Closet: Classic Denim & Leather


Graffitti

This is the first in my new "from the Dark Recesses of ZsaZsa's Closet" - in other words, my "go to" stuff, my staples, not things I have picked up at sales or very recently.

I make no secret of the fact that for both denim & leather jeans and jackets, as far as I am concerned, there is nobody that does them better than Lapointe & Bastchild.  Some of the jackets and jeans in my inventory are from my early days in sl, and seriously, they are of such good quality that in spite of some not being mesh, they still more than measure up to newer creations.

Graffitti


Graffitti

Graffitti


Credits:

Skin:  Belleza – Shyla, tan 6
Hair:  Analog Dog - Fix, autumn
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido, legion
Hands:  SLink - Casual

Eyelashes: Redgrave - 5, glamorous
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Cat Eyeliner, 4
Lips:  Belleza – Shy/Betty tan lips 3
Nail Appliers:  Orc Inc - Rich Darks

Top:  
Lapointe& Bastchild - Classic Black Leather Jacket
Jeans:  Lapointe& Bastchild - Slim
BootsMV - Deco Heels, skullrock
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Voodoo Rocker, skull heart earrings
Jewellery:  V-Twins – Necklace

Poses:  Diesel Works - Clover
Backdrop:  KaTink - City Nights




No comments:

Post a Comment