Monday 16 September 2013

ZsaZsa aka Purdey has some Avenging Jazzitude

Jazzitude is a little thing that makes a big difference". Apologies to Winston Churchill for slightly changing his words :).

Jazzitude


Jazzitude


Jazzitude


Jazzitude


I saw someone wearing this outfit at the weekend, and loved it so much I asked where she got it.  She told me it was her F4N (Freebies for Newbies) gift from Jazzitude.  

I tp'd over right away and picked one up for myself, and would not be surprised if I go back and get one of the other colour combinations.  There is nothing I dislike about this outfit, the textures are great, it fits perfectly with no shape tweaking, the boots are amazing and unlike anything I already have in my bulging invo.  

I think it might be the combo of the hairstyle and the outfit but I definitely feel like I have a bit of Purdey of the Avengers vibe going on here - for those who have no clue what or who I am talking about, click here.

Although my newbie days are over, I just want to say a big thanks to those creators who are so generous to newbies - and this shows that it can bring new customers in unexpected ways - I for one will certainly be checking out Jazzitude regularly now.

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza ; Leila TLC Tan 4
Hair:  Alice Project - Erika
Eyes:  IKON at The Boutique - Perspective, evening
Hands:  SLink - Casual

Eyelashes: Redgrave - 6, natural
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Cat eyeliner 3
Lips:  Izzies – Lipstick, dark red
Nail Appliers:  Orc Inc – Goth Gloss Tips

Jacket:  
Jazzitude - Black & Red
Pants:  Jazzitude - Leather Pants, black & red
Boots:  Jazzitude - Billie Ankle Boots, red
Jewellery:  Swallow at TDR - Skully Ring, silver & JJ's basic silver hoop earrings

Poses:  Diesel Works
Backdrop:  KaTink - City Nights





No comments:

Post a Comment