Monday 14 October 2013

We are Golden

We are not what you think we are
We are golden, we are golden.” -  Mika

Golden



Golden



Golden


Today I am wearing a gorgeous dress from ISON at Collabor88. The lace detailing on the bodice is really beautifully done, and although I was a little worried about possible alpha issues with the slit, there are none, because it is so well made.  I am wearing the tan version - tan is not a colour I am usually drawn to whereas I really love the shade of this dress - I actually see it as more of a subtle gold, hence the quote for today from the lovely Mika.

I love a messy updo, and this one from Truth, with its subtle plait detailing and gracefully cascading tendrils, is my kind of "do" and I am sure it will appear in many future posts. 

Finally, the gorgeous new Amelia sandals from GOS which are already up there for me with the Lauren D'Orsay, as my favourite GOS shoes ever.  

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza – Leila, tan
Hair:  Truth - Vida
Eyes:  IKON - Perspective
Hands:  SLink

Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:   Izzies
Nail Appliers:  Orc Inc – Rich Darks

Dress:  
ISON at Collabor88 - Amelia
Shoes:  GOS - Isabella
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer – Monaco Nights bracelet, Izzies – Leaves earrings

Poses:  Wetcat
Backdrop:  KaTink 



No comments:

Post a Comment