Tuesday 12 November 2013

Not a Flying Purple People Eater

"If I could be a bird, I'd be a Flying Purple People Eater because then people would sing about me and I could fly down and eat them because I hate that song" - Jack Handey 

Purple


Purple

Purple

Purple


I so love finding "new-to-me" designers, and Adoness is the latest. I am wearing 3 of their items which are in the latest round of The Thrift Shop.  The gown is in a beautifully opulent deep amethyst, - it comes with tintable pasties in case you need them (I didn't) and bracelets, which I am not wearing, but I am wearing the purple from their nail appliers set. 

I am finding myself drawn to asymetrical and part shaved hair styles, and this one is absolutely fabulous.  Possibly such a style does not "go" with the gown, in some eyes, but I like the contrast - and also returning to what was at one time my normal hair colour, copper.  

Credits:

Skin:  WOW Skins at the Designer Circle. Gabriela Tan
Hair:  Adoness at The Thrift Shop  - Andromeda: & Shaved Damask 
Eyes:  IKON Bella Mortem Eyes
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant

Eyelashes:  
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick
Eyeliner:  Belleza - Eyeliner 1
Beauty Mark:  Belleza - Beauty Mark 2
Lips:  [KoKoLoReS ] BP - Shades of black - bloody
Nail Appliers:  Adoness at The Thrift Shop: Slink Enhancement Fingernails: Queen Anne

Gown:  Adoness at The Thrift Shop - Proserpina: Mesh Gown
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique Angelina Peeptoe - Seduction Collection
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer at FaMESHed - Ring - Mermaid's Serpent Eye - Large, Maxi Gossamer - Earring - Voodoo Rocker, Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - Damasc

Poses:   Glitterati (now only on mp)







No comments:

Post a Comment