Tuesday 5 November 2013

Rockabilly meets Dominatrix

Rockabilly is really part of our background, ... It's a cousin to the blues and country. And it's that important" - Brian Setzer 


Rockabilly


My love of vintage - especially Fifties - clothing means that The Rockabilly Fashion Fair is my idea of heaven.  I have picked up a few things which I will share, but first is this amazing outfit from SAKIDE    This post is very picture heavy as the detailing and textures are such quality that I just had to do some close-ups - as well as sharing the texture change options available via hud.

Sakide Collage 3

l absolutely love love love this jacket, the leather is so well textured and the creasing done so perfectly that you can almost smell the soft leather.  The Hud allows you to change the colour of the zips, studs, and back, in any combo - I have just done shots of each single colour option but you can mix and match and have pink studs with silver zips etc.

Rockabilly Jacket


Rockabilly

Finally there are the boots - they are not a separate item, but are part of the leggings - and I think it is these that gave me the Dominatrix vibe - they are very high, I was scared I was going to fall and break my pixel ankles!  You get 5 choices of heel colour as shown here.

Rockabilly


I am wearing the Belleza  Ava Rockabilly skin again, along with a beauty mark and eyeliner, also picked up at TRFF.


Credits:

Skin:  Belleza - Ava Rockabilly Sk
Hair:  Alice Project Bella
Eyes:  IKON Perspective Eyes - Cerulean
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - Small L, Relaxed - Small R

Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick
Eyeliner:  Belleza - Eyeliner 1
Beauty Spot:  Belleza - Beauty Mark 5
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave: Slink Avatar Enhancement- Rich Reds

Outfit:  [ SAKIDE ] Just Rock Outfit
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Cross of cordelia - Short, Earrings - Skull - Jewelled 

Poses:  Diesel Works 
Backdrop:  KaTink 




No comments:

Post a Comment