Sunday 9 February 2014

Endorphin at The Fantasy Fair

Black


Black


This is Endorphin's outfit for The Fantasy Fair which is on now.  The outfit, including boots, bracelets and armbands costs 425L.  The skirt, boots and half top are mesh, and there are a ton of options for the body suit so you can play around with layering.  You can move the bangles and armbands around or take them off, so there are plenty of options for customising the look.
It is a very nicely detailed and textured outfit, which I have really enjoyed blogging. 

For once I am not wearing my SLink hands as the gloves are not compatible, but the gloves cover most of the system hand so I could cope!  I could have worn the outfit with SLinks and without the gloves of course, but I like the gloves so wanted to wear them.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Glam Affair - Mokatana
Hair:  Analog Dog  Fix
Eyes:  IKON Spectral Eyes

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer - Swallow Wings
Eyeliner:  Izzies Smokey
Clothing
Jewellery:  Cae :: Eerie

Extras
Poses:  Diesel Works 
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment