Monday 17 March 2014

The Skin Fair 2014 #4 - Filthy's Chloe


#4 - Filthy's Chloe


#4 - Filthy's Chloe

Another "new to me" skin maker that I discovered at the Skin Fair 2014, is Filthy.  I am showing Chloe, their exclusive release for the fair.  This very pretty skin comes with loads of extras - I am wearing the ivory shade, and along with the skin you get all these goodies:

Shape (mod)
8 Lipstick tattoos
2 eyeliner tattoos
6 eyeshadow tattoos
12 freckle combinations (with mole/with eyeliner)
Cleavage layer & tattoo
Mole tattoo
Hands, feet, Phat Azz, Tango & nipple appliers.

Also Wearing:

Hair:  Truth
Eyes:  IKON
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Pose:  Glitterati (now only on mp)

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.



SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  

No comments:

Post a Comment