Saturday 9 August 2014

#252 Beached

Beached

A new pose store, Repose (from the creators and owners of Embody, The Theme Park and the Woodland Park sim), has it's grand opening today (I will add the details at the end of this post) and I wanted to show one of the props I picked up there. 

Beached

 Attthe same time I thought I would take the opportunity to share this gorgeous vintage swimsuit from Has Been, which seemed to fit perfectly with the old time glamourous poses in this towel.

Beached

ln the pack you get six different towels, and a choice of 6 poses - I love the poses, which to me very much spoke 50's glamour, hence my search for a costume that would fit with that vibe.  The swimsuit comes with Has Been's usual amazing hud, allowing you to change the bottom, bodice and trim independently, with a multitude of colour choices.  You also get 7 sizes, including curvy, which makes it really easy to get a perfect fit.

Beached

l just had to show you a close up of the fabulous ice cream cone nails which are one of the latest VIP gift from Hello Dave, and are best worn on pointed nails as I am here.

Beached

Repose Grand Opening
Where: Repose
When: August 9th 1 - 3 PM SLT
What: Best In Formal with L$3k in prize money! 


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza -Belleza- Claudia SK 1 Lt R
Hair: *Dura-Girl*51(Dark Brown)
Eyes: IKON Promise
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Belleza 
Lips: -Belleza - Claudia SK Gloss 7
Freckles: -Belleza - Sk Freckles
Manicure & Pedicure (always for Slink hands & feet):   Hello Dave VIP gift - IceCream Cones 

Clothing
Swimsuit:  Has Been - Seaside Swimsuit *

Poses & Props
Props: Repose - Beached *


Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  





No comments:

Post a Comment