Friday 29 August 2014

#259 Secret Lovers

Secret Lovers

Today I am showing another make up from the gorgeous Claudia by Belleza , which I fall more in love with every time I wear it.  Having the choice of two different red brows makes this skin just perfect for me.

Secret Lovers

My outfit is new from Liv Glam and comes with a texture change hud giving 3 different textrues for the top.  It is out for 55L Thursday where you will find a bunch of gorgeous outfits for less than 100L

Secret Lovers

It is so long since I wore any  [Gos] footwear that I had forgotten how beautifully made they are - I used to wear these ankle boots all the time, I will have to remember to take them for a walk more often!

Secret Lovers



Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Claudia SK 7 Lt R
Hair: Truth Grande
Eyes:  IKON
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Lips:  Belleza  Claudia SK Gloss 3
Manicure & Pedicure (always for Slink hands & feet):   Hello Dave - Autumn Shine  *

Clothing
  
Top:  [LG] Boutique-[ SUMMER14]Secret Lovers *
Pants:  [LG] Boutique-[ SUMMER14]Secret Lovers  *
Boots:  [Gos] Desire Ankle Boot
Necklace:  Cae:: Perula :: Necklace
Earrings:  Cae:: Perula :: Earring (R)
Bracelet/Bangle:  Maxi Gossamer - Tarifa Beaded 

Poses & Props
Poses: WetCat - Pic 1 TTB, Pic 2 Elegant Eight, Pics 3 & 4 Simple Haute *
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment