Sunday 21 September 2014

#263 Those Fall Evenings


Hic

So Tomm took me out dancing last night, we had a wonderful night but I'm afraid I drank a little too many pixel cocktails, and don't really remember how I got home.  Then he showed me this picture and it started coming back to me, but my head was aching too much to think about it so I went back to sleep, leaving Tomm to do the housework and look after the kitties.  I felt a lot better when I woke up, but I think I will stay clear of those pixel cocktails for a while - well a couple of hours at least!

I just have to say a HUGE thank you to Tomm for his patience and help during our first official couple shoot, and for making the whole process such fun.  You really are the best, Mr M!  

Credits:

On Zsa
Skin:  Belleza 
Hair: Truth 
Eyes:  IKON 
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Gown: Azul Yael 
Shoes: !! SSD (Sax Shepherd Designs) ~ Mata Hari Jeweled Stiletto

On Tomm:
Shoes: Lapointe & Bastchild
Hair:  ::Exile:: 
Eyes:  IKON 
Suit:  Lapointe & Bastchild
Glasses:  [BU] Black Hipster Glasses 
Skin:  Redgrave 

Poses & Props
Pose:  Kuro - Those Fall Evenings 
  
Other Stuff
House:  Barnesworth Anubis
Firepit and chairs:  Bazar



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  






No comments:

Post a Comment