Wednesday 14 January 2015

#301 No snakes were harmed in the making of this blog post

#301

My skin is brand new from ::WoW Skins::and is exclusive for the Big Show, which is open now and finishes January 30th.  This stunning skin is available in 5 skin tones - I always have trouble deciding which tone to wear as they are all so gorgeous, but eventually I made a decision (not easy for a Libran!), and am wearing the bronze.

#301
Today's outfit is courtesy of KC Couture - the mini dress actually comes with a pair of black SLink shoes, but I had fallen in love with the shoes shown here so I am wearing them instead.  This cute mini dress comes with a texture change hud allowing an incredible 40 independent choices of texture for the belt and dress.  If I was any good at maths I would tell you how many combinations you could make, but I'm not, so I won't!
   
#301
These fabulous shoes, again from KC Couture come with their generous texture change hud, allowing 40 independent choices of texture for the main body of the shoe, snake, gem (eye) and heel.  An even bigger maths problem, makes my head spin to even think of it!

#301

My poses are from a pack of 10 by Eternal Dream and available at Designer Circle till 17th January.


Credits:

.::WoW Skins::.Noelle bronze exclujsive for Big Show event *
Hair:  Truth   Delta
Eyes:  IKON Hope
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Tattoos:  -Belleza-  Grace SK Freckles 2
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:  Pathos CrisSlink *
Dress:  .:KC:. Aeryn *
Shoes:    .:KC:. Cleo *
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - La Cerlique 
Bracelet/Bangle:  Maxi Gossamer - La Cerlique 
Poses:  Eternal Dream - Niege - available at Designer Circle till 17th Jan.*
Backdrop:  KaTink - Groovy


Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment