Tuesday 20 January 2015

#305 21Shoe January 2015 Blog Post #3 - David Heather

21Shoe January 2015

These gorgeous strappy sandals are from David Heather, a new-to-me-designer, and are available for just 24 hours on the 21st, for the 21Shoe  event. They  are fabulous value as they come in a single pack in navy and black, two pairs for the price of one.


21Shoe January 2015

At first glance they appear to be a beautifully made, delicate and elegant strappy sandal, which they certainly are. However, if you look closer you find they are not just that, but they also have a silver lobster (well I think its a lobster, forgive me if it is some other sea creature - I am a vegetarian so don't eat crustaceans!) clinging to the front of the sandal. I love the unusual, quirky and unexpected, and as well as being beautiful, these sandals definitely are that.  I love them so much I think I may never take them off, and  I will definitely be checking out David Heather's other items.

21Shoe January 2015

In case you are not familiar with the 21Shoe event, on the 21st of the month, for just 24 hours, the participating designers will offer two exclusive pairs of shoes for the price of one They will never again be offered in the same texture or design. So dash to the David Heather store to pick yours up on the 21st before they disappear forever.  


Credits:

Shoes: 
 - David Heather, only available 21 January (for SLink high feet)
Mesh body:  Belleza Venus
Feet:  SLink high
Backdrop:  KaTink 
Pedicure:  Hello Dave
Poses:  Magnifiique Poses - See My Stilettoes









No comments:

Post a Comment