Wednesday 21 January 2015

#308 21Shoe January 2015 Blog Post #6 - LaVian

This will probably be my final post for January's 21Shoe, and as I haven't got time to set up a shoot, I am just including the vendor pics.  I just had to share these shoes from LaVian, they are absolute statement pieces.  As with most LaVian shoes, they come with an extensive hud allowing you a large selection of pantones to mix and match.


My sl hubby is a big dude in both lives (sorry Tomm, checking to see if you actually read my blog!) and I think if I wore Clover I would be even taller than him!  Guess that would make me a big dudess?  Anyway, these two pairs of stunning shoes for the price of one, and never to be sold in this style/texture choice again, what are you waiting for?  Go get 'em!



If you are unfamiliar with the 21Shoe (website link because the shoes are sold at the designers stores) event, on the 21st, for just 24 hours, the participating designers offer two exclusive pairs of shoes for the price of one - and in this case exclusive means just that, they will never again be offered in the same combination of texture and design.  



No comments:

Post a Comment