Tuesday 21 April 2015

#355 Me, My Chair and a great big Hud

Post #355 Pose Fair, Shey, Livale, Infiniti


I love this outfit (top, jeans and belt) which comes with Shey's usual mega-customizability-hud allowing changes to jeans (15), top (20), buttons (5), and belt (5). The range of choice is great, whether you want something muted or something bright. Of course, being a big kid when it comes to texture change huds, I had to make the most of it and show you some combinations along with the chair animations.

I spent ages trying to find shoes or boots to go with the jeans as I am so not a flares-kind-of-girl usually (yet I love this outfit).  I could find nothing in my inventory that I was happy with, almost all my heels are stilletto and I wanted something more chunky. 

Serendipitously, I saw a 55L list which included Lavalle shoes.  I had never actually worn Lavalle before but had a vague memory of chunky heels, and within seconds of setting foot in the store I pounced on these boots which were just what I was looking for.  I have listed in the credits the colours used.  I must mention Lindsey Warwick's fantastic customer service, I could not have asked for more - thank you Lindsey!

Post #355 Pose Fair, Shey, Livale, Infiniti


The chair and poses are from Infiniti for The Pose Fair.  Infiniti's poses and props are always top notch and this chair is no different.  The wood and seat are texture change, and loaded with 17 quality animations.  There are some good upside down anims but I thought they were a bit risky in this top!

Post #355 Pose Fair, Shey, Livale, Infiniti


Credits:

Body
Skin:   Belleza Tess SK
Hair:   Argrace - Yae
Eyes:  IKON
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Manicure:   DaneMarkZ - Slink Fingernails - Pantone Spring 2015

Clothing
Top:  Shey - Marcetta Tied Top
Pants:  Shey - Marcetta Jeans
Boots:  Livalle -  Evoke - Platform Boots in Elsa, Noir, Ruby, Slate, Pink

Accessories
Necklace:  Cae :: Ascend
Earrings:  Cae :: Ascend

Poses
Props: Infiniti - Long Day at The Pose Fair
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

I don't give information for my engagement, wedding and eternity rings as they are private between Tomm & I.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment