Friday 24 July 2015

#397 ZsaZsa in the Mist

Post #397

Today's post began with this amazing jewelry set by Zuri Rayna accompanied by a notecard suggesting a step into the fantasy world.  I enjoy a challenge and fantasy is a genre I always really enjoy playing with, but don't do enough of, so this challenge was one I really liked.  The Mist Elite set from Zuri is absolutely stunning, very detailed, and allows you to customise every part independently - I chose black pearls and white opals on gold for this look.


Post #397


adore the new Elikatira hair with a vintage vibe which is available at the latest round of Cosmopolitan Sales Room. Unusually for me I have gone for the whites palette, and found this beautiful white with a faint hint of blue, the wonderfully named raindrop.

My gorgeous skin is from Lumae, as are my ears - Lumiya is very generous with her appliers and they are included in the pack.  My gown is from Tashi is available at the current round of The Instruments, and feels very elegant with the train flowing down the back - it comes with a hud allowing 6 colour choices.


Post #397

Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya  Lara
Skin:   Lumae :: Jewel : Euryale :: Dotted Brow w/Eyeliner
Hair:  Elikatira Fiona - Raindrop from the Whites hud - available at Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Eyes:  Ikon Odyssey
Hands & Feet:  Maitreya  
Ears: Lumae - Leevi Medium Ears

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer - Party - Swallow Wings
Manicure & Pedicure:   Alaskametro - Classics/Gold for Maitreya

Clothing
Gown:  Tashi - Yeriak (6 textures via hud) available at The Instruments

Accessories
Necklace, earrings, diadem & bracelets - Zuri Rayna - Mist Elite 

Poses
Poses:  KaTink - Charleise & Imogen
Backdrop:  KaTink Dragonfly 



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment