Saturday 1 August 2015

#399 One can never hold too many dragons

Post #399

This post initially started as a "Mad Cat Lady of SL" post due to the dress I am wearing, but then these two little dragons found their way into my inventory and they kinda hijacked my post.  They are animated, cute and from a new-to-me designer, Psycho-Byts.  

My dress is new from Somnia, and comes in three different packs - darks, lights and neons - I am wearing one of the neon pack colours.  You get 8 colour choices on each hud and can colour the bow separately.  The dress comes in the 5 standard sizes and I am wearing it on my Maitreya Lara mesh body with no issues and only very minimal alpha cuts.


Post #399

The back of the dress is really cute too, with a tail and a bow - though you can choose to wear it without the bow.  My nails are also from Somnia and my first time using Omega appliers for nails, but it was SO easy!  I love how the pattern lives up to it's splatter name and is irregular so all the nails look different.  My wedges are from KC Couture and as always come with an extensive hud for maximum customisation.

I should mention that although I am using KaTink's most recent editorial set of poses, the dragons' animations changed the arm placements.

Post #399


Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya  Lara 
Skin:   WoW Skins V2 Rebeckha Tan
Hair:  EnVogue Renesmee
Eyes:  Ikon
Hands & Feet:  Maitreya  

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Lips:  Belleza  Claudia SK Gloss 3
Manicure & Pedicure:   Somnia Splatter {Lights} using Omega hud

Clothing
Dress:  Somnia Malkin Neons
Shoes:  KC Couture Celena

Accessories
Dragons:  .Psycho Byts. Baby Long Dragon V1 & V2 available at Manga Fair
Earrings:  Cae Eerie

Poses
Poses:  KaTink Andrea (but arm positions dictated by dragons)
Backdrop:  KaTink Birdy



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment