Saturday 12 September 2015

#413 Keep a green tree in your heart.....

 ....and perhaps the singing bird will come - Chinese proverb

Post #413

Tomm logged in just as I finished putting this outfit together, and the first words from his fingers were "you look incredible".  I have to admit that I feel it in this outfit, thanks to the gorgeous gown from Siss Boom and the stunning jewelry from Zuri Rayna topped off with the old style glamour of the hair from Elikatira - which is an absolute favourite of mine, I have to force myself not to wear it every day!

Post #413

I have shown both options for the gown - with and without the flexi add-ons.  The flexi panels were hard to picture as obviously a static photo cant capture them at their best.  They are so wispy and ethereal and give the gown a really elegant feel.  The jewellery set comes in an array of colour combinations and the shoes come with an extensive hud for ultra customisation.

Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya Lara
Skin:   Lumae Niska Peach - Sangria LightBrow
Hair:  Elikatira  Fiona HUD - Blondes   
Eyes:  IKON

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Manicure & Pedicure:  Nailed it - French Manicure, Pastels

Clothing
Dress:  Siss Boom Dazzle in nude 
Shoes:   KC Couture  Brazilia

Accessories
Necklace:  Zuri Rayna - Serenity - Fall Espresso
Earrings:  Zuri Rayna - Serenity - Fall Espresso
Bracelet/Bangle:  Zuri Rayna - Serenity - Fall Espresso

Poses
Poses:  Infiniti - Elegance & Handy (close up)
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment