Friday 9 October 2015

#421 Elikatira for Fifty Linden Friday

Elikatira for Fifty Linden Friday


This is a very very quick post as Elikatira have one of their fab exclusives available today for Fifty Linden Friday.  This pack/selection will never be on general release, so today is your only chance to grab it.

The pack includes 20 shades in the pack - 12 solid colours and 8 ombres, I have given you a selection of ombres above and solids below.  They are all lovely, but I must admit that I particularly love the pastel ombres

Elikatira for Fifty Linden Friday


Credits:
Maitreya Lara
 WoW Skins Nour Tan
Elikatira Hair - Dylan, exclusives for Fifty Linden Friday
IKON Eyes
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
Just Because Janice Tube Top

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment