Tuesday 10 November 2015

#435 Snow provokes responses that reach right back to childhood...

 ... Andy Goldsworthy

Post #434

This quote struck me as I have loved snow ever since I was a little girl, and since losing my mum earlier this year, I have been doing a lot of reminiscing about those innocent days.  To be honest,  I am not looking forward to my first Christmas without her, it is going to be tough, as all the "firsts" have been.

Anyway, onto today's outfit which is comprised mainly of items from Hudson's, and as with anything Candace Hudson produces, they are beautifully made and textured with lots of little extras.  The loose knit sweater is available in 6 colours or 2 fat packs, one lights, one darks.  The tights come with the sweater in tan if buying a single light colour, or black if buying a single dark colour - if you buy a fat pack you get both colours.   They come in system layer and Omega Hud, which worked perfectly on my Maitreya Lara body.

Post #434


I  have teamed the sweater with Hudson's fine wool scarf and hand muffs which come with a hud allowing a choice of 4 designs.  Finally, the tan suede boots are the perfect final touch.  They come in 5 rigged mesh boots and one pair non rigged with resizer. 

Credits:

Body
Maitreya Lara
 WoW Skins  V2 Nour Tan 01
Truth Foxy - available at Uber
IKON  Promise eyes
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes

Clothing
Hudson's Loose Knit Sweater Sandpiper
Hudson's  Scarf N Hand Muff with hud
Hudson's Scarf with hud 
Hudson's Suede Knee High Mesh Boots Rigged

Poses
Atooly Pack 11

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment