Saturday 30 January 2016

#457 The future belongs to those who believe


...in the beauty of their dreams - Eleanor Roosevelt

Post #457


I get such a kick out of being able to play with shadows!  I still have a lot to learn, and a lot of playing with Lumipro too, so my posts are taking a little longer than usual to finish, but hopefully in the end it will be worth it.   

My skin is new from 7 Deadly Skins at The Makeover Room.  My outfit comprises 3 items from Lavian's new capsule wardrobe, Claudia.   I absolutely love the selection of textures and colours that run through the set, accessible via hud, meaning you can mix and match to your heart's content.  I have shown two options from just this top, skirt and shoes.

Post #457


Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body
Maitreya Lara
7 Deadly s{K}ins Sacha v1 Caramel - available at Makeover Room
Mon Cheri Falsies
IKON Promise Eyes - Green
Elikatira Miya hair

Cosmetics
Encore Maitreya Nail Appliers - Set 14

Clothing
Lavian DS Sept Collection - Claudia Top
Lavian DS Sept Collection - Claudia Skirt 
Lavian DS Sept Collection - Claudia Sandal 

Accessories
Kibitz  ABC Bracelet - available at The Dressing Room

Poses
KaTink - Haute

Decor
Sway's WallArt [quote] dream (thank you so much!)

Tools I use in most blog posts
Pose Anywhere Hud
Lumipro 
Anypose 
Body Fix Combo

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment