Wednesday 10 February 2016

#459 Blogger home :)

Hi everyone

I fully intended to keep you all updated on how I was doing, but not long after my last post, I took a turn for the worse, and though I can't actually remember much about it, apparently they had a real battle to bring me back. 


I am glad to be home, even though very shaky and exhausted.  Makes not much sense considering I have spent more than a week in bed!  Basically there is a problem with one of my kidneys and I will have outpatient tests and procedures to see if they can find what the problem is.


Meantime I am resting and getting myself better, and I will start blogging as soon as I am able - I feel a bit lost without it, but I need to gather some energy and some brainpower together (both of which seem to have been eaten up during my hospital stay).


Thank you to those who sent me messages after my last post, even if I didn't see them till I got home and got email properly, they made me smile.


Lots of love


ZsaZsa



No comments:

Post a Comment