Tuesday 23 February 2016

#461 Waterfalls by Da Vinci

Post #461


I'm back!  This has been my longest blogging break ever and I missed it more than I would have guessed, but my unexpected hospitalisation and recovery really took it out of me, and frustrating as it was, I needed to take the time to get well.  Anyway, that's the boring stuff over with, now to the first new blog post of the many I have lined up (I might not have been blogging but I cheated a bit and was spending a little time squirreling away in the background, setting up some posts).

My dress from Lavian & Co is so cute, and comes with their extensive texture change hud allowing you to mix and match the top and skirt textures independently.  There are 3 versions of this outfit available, all with different skirt textures.

Post #461


I love love love these new boots/shoes from K C Couture so much!  They are original mesh, compatible with Maitreya, Slink, Eve, Belleza and TMP bodies/feet, and are available exclusively at the Tres Chic event.  They come with KC's fantastic texture change hud, which not only gives you tons of texture change options, but also the option to wear cute frilly texture change socks if you wish.  Click here for a close up.   


Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body
Maitreya Lara
WoW Skins 2016 Irene Tan - available at Designer Circle
Mon Cheri Falsies
Elikatira Estelle - Blondes
IKON Odyssey Eyes - Starfall 

Cosmetics
DaneMarkZ - Maitreya nails - Ombre
Indulge Temptation -  Dazzling Dangling Necklace

Clothing
Lavian - AW1516 - Essentials Waterfalls
KC Couture Nancy Heels - available at Tres Chic

Accessories
Indulge Temptation - Enchanted Roses Bracelets 1 HUD 
Indulge Temptation - Dazzling Dangling Necklace 1 HUD  - available at Designer Circle

Poses
Label Motion - Agnes & Millie

Location

Tools I use in most blog posts




Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment