Friday 26 February 2016

#463 Hipster Alert

Post #463

As soon as I saw this outfit from from Entice for The Hipster Fair, I loved it - it is something I might wear in rl.  The outfit consists of the knotted top, pants, cardigan and ankle boots which I am not wearing as I love long boots with long cardigans so I am wearing a pair from my inventory.

There are 2 different packs of this outfit available, the basics I am wearing and a colours pack, each coming with a hud containing 3 mix and match texture options. 

Post #463

As I chose the greyscale for my outfit, I chose a pop of colour with one of the options on the crazy hud of Amacci's new stylish short hair which is available at Tres Chic.   My poses are again from Exposeur who are having a massive sale to raise funds for a kitty who needs veterinary treatment.  Please see the flickr post here to learn more. 

Post #463



Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body
Maitreya Lara
WoW Skins 2016 Olivia Tan
Mon Cheri Falsies
IKON Eyes
Amacci Hair - Brianna (crazy hud)

Clothing
Entice - Evening Sun Outfit (cardigan, top & pants (boots not worn) - available at The Hipster Fair
Baby Monkey Silva Boot

Accessories
Indulge Temptation - Keep Calm & Triangles Earrings Hud 1  - available at The Hipster Fair
Indulge Temptation - Keep Calm & Triangles Necklace Hud 1 - available at The Hipster Fair
Indulge Temptation - Keep Calm & Triangles Ring - free gift at The Hipster Fair

Poses
Exposeur - Spring Singles

Tools I use in most blog posts
Combo Fix

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment