Thursday 10 March 2016

#469 You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.....

.....Robin Williams

#469 More FFL


This stunning gown is from Posh Pixels for Fashion for Life - the chest piece, sleeves, arm pieces, head piece and flexi add-ons are all included with the gown.  The gown itself is a rich deep velvety purple, and for some reason I ran with the purple theme - I have done this in a previous post.  I think I must have a "thing" for purple, because I never get the urge to do so with any other colour!  The gown is spectacular, and what could be better thank buying it, knowing that you were doing your bit to help such a wonderful cause.

#469 More FFL

It is always hard finding hair that will work with elaborate hats or head pieces, but luckily I had seen this Amacci hair in their mainstore last week - and I was right, it is absolute perfection!   I have deliberately not worn any jewellery to let the headpiece take centre stage.

#469 More FFL


Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body

Maitreya Lara
WoW Skins 2016 Hope Bronze - available at Kinky Monthly
Amacci Hair - Effie - crazy hud
Mon Cheri Falsies
IKON Spectral eyes

Cosmetics
Encore Maitreya Nail Appliers - Set 20

Clothing
Posh Pixels - Speranza Gown for Fashion for Life

Poses
Headshot - Kokolores - Body Language - available at Pose Fair 2016 
Others - Nantra - Oh Joan (comes with a cigarette prop which I haven't used in this instance)

Location
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment