Wednesday 16 March 2016

#471 Pride is all very well, but a sausage is a sausage

Terry Pratchett, Men at Arms 

Post #471


l have not often worn "all in one" outfits but with this, their first original mesh outfit, Entice have done a truly fabulous job on this one.  It makes me feel all grown up and sensible, so I took myself off to a library for this shoot :).  The outfit fits my Maitreya Lara mesh body like a dream and the textures are simply gorgeous.  It is available in two packs, both with a hud giving 3 independent texture options for skirt, jacket, top and lace.    My shoes from KC Couture are compatible with their usual plethora of mesh body/feet, and of course also come with their extensive texture change hud.

Post #471

Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body

Maitreya Lara
WoW Skins 2016 Yasmine Bronze - available at Skin Fair
Amacci Amelie, reds hud
Mon Cheri Falsies
IKON Charm eyes
Entice Proud Mary Nails - Crochet

Clothing
Entice - Proud Mary Outfit - Crochet - Fatpack V1 - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
K C Couture - Phoebe

Accessories
Izzies - Pearl Earrings ivory 
Izzies - Pearl Necklace ivory (simple)

Poses
KoKoLoReS - Body Language -  available at Pose Fair

Location
The Readers Nook

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment