Thursday 9 June 2016

#499 Follow your bliss



Post #499

A squee very rarely passes ZZ's lips but honestly, when she saw this gacha dresser set from Blissiere, she jumped up and down clapping her hands and I definitely heard a squee.  Honestly, this is such a beautiful set with so many lovely details that it's is hard to know where to start to try to convey it's gorgeousness.  

This gacha is all commons except for the one rare, the animated vanity stool.   I couldn't fight the collage urge, so below I ofter some closer views of some of the adorable little knickknacks, though my pics really don't do this set justice, it needs to be seen inworld to be appreciated fully.

Post #499

Look at them all, so cute, beautifully made and textured - even the eyelash print makes me smile. and the bottles and pots, and the teddy music box, and and and and and........well, you get the picture.
Post #499

Above is my favourite of all things I think, the nail polish display, which take me back to my teen years where I would have jumped for joy at having such a nail polish collection, so beautifully displayed - and would probably never have used them as I would want them to remain pristine.  

Most of the home and garden items I blog, or use as props, get removed after I have published the blog post - not this set, this is staying in my bedroom forever.

I have included the gacha key below just for reference.  This gacha is at the curfent round of Roulette which finishes June 23.



Credits:

Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head:  Catwa Alice
Applier:  WoW Skins 
Hair: Truth Betsy
Robe: Tres Blah Closed Robe (Maitreya) Rosy - Arcade gacha (current round)
Vanity:  Blissiere - available exclusively at Roulette


Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).


I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment