Wednesday 20 July 2016

#515 Fair Post #4


It is so hot here I can hardly bare to sit at my pc but I wanted to blog the hair that I didn't get round to yesterday.   You still have 10 days to shop at Hair Fair but don't leave it too late!

Post #514 More Hair Fair
Exile
Top Row:  
Half-Shut Eyes (Wildcards) & Captive Kiss (Fantasy 1)
Bottom Row: Breathing in You (Natural Fusion) & Wherever I go (Blondes) 

First up this time is Exile, and as we all know, the lovely Kavar Cleanslate is the king of the big flowing locks, and he has certainly not disappointed this time round.  I love how his hair is always very feminine and often has a boho kinda vibe which really works for me.  I can see myself wearing all four of these do's again and again.  Oh, Exile also has a hair for the guys at Hair Fair which is well worth checking out.

Post #514 More Hair Fair
Top Row:  Analog Dog Evolve (dark reds), Justice (light browns)
Bottom Row:  
Redmint 36.16 (fantasy) & 39.16 (Natural & Fantasy)
Next up on the first row above is Analog Dog - on my first avvie who is 9 years old (retired long before Zsa was born), I can remember seeing someone at a concert who was wearing a gorgeous crinkled flowing flexi do, and I IM'd her to ask where she got it (no inspecting in those days - or if there was, I didn't know about it), and that hairstyle became my favourite and my old avvie is probably still wearing it!.  I still love how Queue Marlow sometimes mixes flexis with mesh, and her hair is my go-to if I want something curly and with movement.   

On the bottom row above is Redmint, who I have heard of but don't think I have ever worn before.  That's one of the things I love about Hair Fair, the opportunity to find new designers while helping a wonderful charity.

Post #514 More Hair Fair
Damselfy
Left:  
Yarrow (light reds)
Right Top:  Sunny (Tuxedo & Faded)
Right bottom:  Adetted (dark reds)

Next up is Damselfly who I have not worn for a while, and I particularly love the up do, Adetted, and I really like their colour palette, particularly the blue black from the Tuxedo & Faded hud.

Finally we have the do's from Adoness.  I always enjoy Cruella Pennell's edgy styling and great colours.   I have given a side view as well as front, as Cruella's sides are often quite different to what you might expect.  Sadly, as I wear mesh heads all the time I can no longer wear her wonderful shaved hair bases, so below I am using the ones from No Match. 
Post #514 More Hair Fair
Adoness
Left Top & Bottom:
Astrid (charcoal)
Middle Top & Bottom: Cleto (coffee)
Left Top & Bottom:  Iphito (maroon)



Credits:
Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica 
Applier & Make-up:  Pink Fuel Morgana
Hair: Exile, Analog Dog, RedMint, Damselfly & Adoness - all available exclusively at Hair Fair 2016
Mesh Hairbase:  No Match
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Celestial Pack - Steel
Top:  DE Designs - Betty Tank - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Poses:  Izzies Headshots

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment