Monday 3 October 2016

Say Cheese


Post #533

I am going to make this a quickie post as rl got in the way of blogging last month, so I have a lot to catch up on.  Not only a quickie, but a blog post with just one photo, can you believe it!

My sweatpants are a brand new release from Just Because for FaMESHed, and they are simply perfect, they fit like a dream to my Maitreya Lara, and of course they come in Annie's great choice of colours.  You can of course buy the fatpack, but even with an individual colour pack, you get a hud so you can change the string at the front.  

My hair is from Wasabi Pills for Fifty Linden Friday - it isn't available at the special price now, but it is such a pretty"do" that it is well worth paying full price for it.


Credits:

Body
Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Hair:  Wasabi Pills Drew
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica   
Applier: Glam Affair Hope
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Serene Eyes, Essential Pack 1 - available at Cosmopolitan

Cosmetics
Manicure & Pedicure:  DaneMarkZ - Webby

Clothing
Pants:  Just Because Rena Sweatpants - available at  FaMESHed
Top:  Just Because Casey Sports Bra 
Sneakers:  Slipper Originals - Zoie Sneakers

Other stuff:
Poses:  Le Poppycock - Say Cheese
Lighting:  Lumipro Lighting System


Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment