Wednesday 5 June 2013

Sandy Bargain Hunting


The latest 10L at The Wash (in association with FabFree) starts today - and it is a Beach Party, I love feeling the sand underneath my toes while I grab a bargain or three :).

I so love The Wash events, so many goodies for just 10L, I can spend hours wandering round, deciding what to buy, then trying to remember where that particular cart was, so wandering round some more and spotting new goodies :).

Today however, I chose something quickly so I could blog it.  So here I am wearing Secret, one of the items on the B!asta stall, which consists of a pink top and black denim mesh mini (in 3 sizes) and it also comes with LOLA Appliers (though just for the record my bewbies are entirely natural - well as natural as pixel bewbies can be :)).

Oh, and don't forget to check the stalls for freebies - I have found them in beach balls and starfish so far.  Yep, 10L stuff AND freebies!

ZZ is wearing:

Outfit:  B!asta at The Wash 
Hair:  Truth - Anya, burgundy
Feet:  GOS



No comments:

Post a Comment