Tuesday 17 March 2015

#330 Skin Fair 2015 - PXL

Here I have another batch of skins to show you from Skin Fair 2015, this time the absolutely beautiful Aeryn from PXL

Skin Fair 2015 - PXL
Aeryn Natural

I will be honest, I have known the name PXL for as long as I can remember but for some reason I have never tried their skins before.  I had a real "wow" moment when I tried these on, every tone is absolutely beautiful, with understated make-up and a fresh clean look but without looking too young.  Different in many ways to the skins I normally wear, but I still feel "me" in it if that makes sense?

Skin Fair 2015 - PXL
Aeryn Olive

In addition to the four make ups, you get 4 eyebrow tones - dark, light, medium and no brow. plus a tintable eyebrow tattoo, freckles in light, medium and dark, and moles in the same three shades along with various breast options.  Appliers for Belleza Venus, Maitreya Lara, SLink Physique and Sweet Lips are available to purchase. 


Skin Fair 2015 - PXL
Aeryn Pale

It was a real pleasure to blog these skins and I am sure I will be paying a visit to the PXL mainstore very soon to see what other beauties are available there.

Skin Fair 2015 - PXL
Aeryn Sunkissed


Credits:

Skin:  PXL for Skin Fair 2015
Hair:  Truth. Delta
Eyes:  Adored - Copper

No comments:

Post a Comment