Monday 20 April 2015

#353 MyAddiction for 21Shoe April 2015

One of my great pleasures as a blogger is when I find a new-to-me designer whose work I love immediately, and MyAddiction is one of those.  The shoes I am showing here are just $250L for the two pairs, tomorrow, the 21st, just for that day.  They are beautifully made, and I will definitely be looking to see what else they come up with.

MyAddiction for 21Shoe April 2015



In case 21Shoe is new to you, it is a a 24-hour event that takes place on the 21st of each month, giving you the opportunity to snap up new and exclusive shoes at two-for-one pricing.  Each designer provides two pairs of shoes which are either new or exclusive, but always two for the price of one.  For more information, and a catalogue of each month’s offerings, please visit the 21 Shoe blog here.

The shoes are only available at each designer’s mainstore, so to grab these classy shoes, head straight to MyAddiction on the 21st.

Pose:  Nantra Shoe-A-Holic

No comments:

Post a Comment