Monday 18 May 2015

#366 Lassitude & Ennui for 21Shoe May

Lassitude & Ennui for 21Shoe May



These are the stunning Roslin pumps which are the Lassitude & Ennui offering for tomorrow's 21Shoe event. At their mainstore, for just 280L$ you get the shoes in creme and black, and rigged for Maitreya and SLink high feet.  You also get a hud allowing you to change the colour of the bow, so I have shown you various combinations above. Very unusual and if I wasn't already married in sl, the creme ones are the shoes I would probably wear for my wedding!

To learn more about 21Shoe, check out my post here, and for more information and the catalogue of each month’s goodies, visit the 21 Shoe blog here.  
  
Credits

Shoes:  Lassitude & Ennui - Roslin in creme and black
Poses:  Magnifique Poses - See My Stilletos
Backdrop:  KaTink - Skies
Catalogue for May round of 21Shoe - 21Shoe Website



No comments:

Post a Comment