Friday 29 May 2015

#372 The world is my flip flop

Post #372


Long long ago, in a previous incarnation far far away, my avvie had pink hair that I fashioned out of the default sl hair, really stylish as I am sure you can imagine. Sadly/thankfully, no pics of those early days (over 8 years ago) remain, but at the time I thought I looked really cool, so my avvie was pink haired for a long time.  One day she discovered a hair store and bought her first "real hair" which was probably only a small step up from the default hair (and the shop still exists so mentioning no names) - but my avvie put her pink hair days behind her.

Zsa has never, as far as I can remember, worn coloured hair unless for a fantasy type blog post, but when I saw this gorgeous new hair from Elikatira I was wearing lavender pants and top, and I suddenly had the urge to go purple.  My earrings and pendant from Maxi Gossamer really seemed to fit the vibe I felt wearing this outfit, and I think give a nice contrast to all my purpleness.

Post #372


The fit of this top from Just Because is nothing short of perfection, but next time I blog it, I must remember to take a pic of the criss cross back which is stunning.  You can buy the top separately (13 colours to choose from) or buy the fat pack with a hud to change colours.  My starstruck jeans from Sky come with a hud with a choice of 8 colours, my flip flops (or thongs to my Antipodean friends) from Illi come with a large amount of preset colours for independent strap and bottom changes, but also an infinity colour picker so the world can be your flip flop too.

Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya  Lara 
Skin:   WoW Skins Aleida Tan
Hair:  Elikatira  Elle
Eyes:  Hudson's  Easter Morning Grape , large iris
Hands & Feet:  Maitreya   

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies 
Lips:  Belleza - Claudia SK Gloss 3
Manicure & Pedicure:   Nailed It - Maitreya - Gemstones Set 

Clothing
Top:   Just Because  Criss Cross Tank Top - Maitreya
Pants:  Sky - Star Struck Skinny Jeans
Shoes:  ILLI  Meriel Maitreya Flip Flops

Accessories
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Ariel Sun Pendant short
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Ariel Sun Pendant

Poses
Poses: KaTink  Sadie
Backdrop:  KaTink  Skies



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment