Sunday 23 August 2015

#405 Ocho Tango on the Rocks

Post #405


I am back at the Vintage & Cool Fair again today, quite fitting as in my first sl incarnation 8 1/2 years ago, I spent much of my first year hunting the grid to find a poodle skirt - yes, a poodle skirt.  I have always loved vintage clothing, particularly anything fifties and whereas today we have so much choice, at that time vintage stuff was very sparse.  My earlier incarnation would have thought she had died and gone to sl heaven if she had found a dress like this.  It is from Leri Miles Design and is available in 12 delicious colours.  As always with Leri, her texturing is perfection, and although it is not sold as mesh body compatible, I had no issue fitting it to my Maitreya Lara mesh body.  

Post #405
My shoes are new from KC Couture are compatible with Belleza, Eve, Slink, TMP and Maitreya.  Of course it comes with Klari's humongously generous hud allowing you to change 7 shoe parts separately, and she has again included an extra selection of patterns for the main part of the shoe - I hope she keeps on doing this, I love it!

Credits:


Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya Lara
Skin:   WoW Skins V2 Nour Tan 02
Hair:  EMO-tions Peggy
Eyes:  IKON  Triumph (at Shiny Shabby)

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Manicure & Pedicure:  Koffin Nails Victorian Hare (for Maitreya)

Clothing
Dress:  Leri Miles Designs Joanie Dress Onyx - at Vintage & Cool Fair
Shoes:   KC Couture  Miami

Accessories
Necklace:  Hudson'sAntique Onyx Mesh Earring 
Earrings:  Hudson's Antique Onyx Mesh Earring 
Bracelet/Bangle:  Indulge Temptation - Halcyon Bracelets Hud 2

Poses
Poses:  KaTink Allera 
Backdrop:  KaTink - Ocho Tango (new)



Info

There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.


SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).



No comments:

Post a Comment